check out our rates! |
• remote support ... £70/hour
• half-hour billing
VPS / dedicated server repairs and maintenance
We'll keep this brief as if you're reading this you might want to get to the point: if your server has failed, or is failing, we can assist.
Why choose us? In a nutshell:
- We've been running online services for 20 years, and have worked with numerous platforms, including Red Hat, Centos, and FreeBSD, and with numerous control panels, including Plesk, cpanel, and WHM.
- We completely understand your need to get your server back online, right now.
- We've successfully resolved all kinds of urgent, critical problems, including network and DNS issues, server software reconfiguration, and database-level interventions.
- We can effect repairs outside office hours - late at night and/or weekends if necessary.
- We can fix Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) or FreeBSD servers, whether they be webservers, mailservers or stand-alone workgroup servers.
- Our pricing is reasonable - in fact it's our standard hourly pricing (see below).
A speedy, non-disruptive repair can make all the difference between an outage and a disaster. Please, contact us if you have an emergency (24x7x365).
Rates, fees and charges
- Our rate is £70/hour.
- Our minimum charge is 1 hour.
- We bill in half-hour intervals - this means, for example, that you won't need to pay for a full hour if you only use 15 minutes.
- We do not charge call-out fees, unless you request same-day service.
- The after-hours rate is applicable outside the hours of 09:00 to 18:00 GMT, or on weekends or public holidays.
- Support provided remotely is charged at the same hourly rate as work provided onsite.
- If you request that work should be commenced on the same day you order the work, an Emergency Call-out Fee may be charged.
Discounts may be available for larger projects.