How to access your mailbox over the web
- On any internet-connected computer, open a web browser (such as Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Go to:
- regular hosting accounts: connect to https://www.controlpanel.cc/webmail/
- Pro hosting accounts: connect to https://www.yourdomain.com:2096/ (substitute "yourdomain.com" for your own domain name. eg. https://www.blazingfibre.net:2096/)
Note: if a security warning is displayed, this is normal - it's safe to click Continue, and add a permanent exception for this server if desired.
- Enter the email address of the mailbox you wish to login to
- Enter the password for the email account into the password box
- Click Login
- The first time you login, you'll be presented with an account configuration screen. You may wish to change these settings.
- Ensure to logout after every session. Ideally, close the browser completely.
- Try and avoid using the login on public machines (such as at internet cafes). These machines may be infected with software which will steal your password and/or copy your email.
- Remember that the password is case-sensitive.
- Squirrelmail is also available, contact us for more information.
- You must create the mailbox, using the hosting control panel, before you can log into it using the webmail service.
- The instructions above work with both POP and IMAP mailboxes.
- See also: How to differentiate between a regular and Pro hosting account