How to access your webhosting control panel
Each domain hosted with us includes a control panel, which you can use to manage your hosting account. The control panel can be used to add and remove mailboxes and forwards, install web applications, manage databases and access your webstats, among other things. To access it:
- Open a web browser (such as Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer)
- Go to:
- regular hosting accounts: connect to https://www.controlpanel.cc/
- Pro hosting accounts: connect to https://www.yourdomain.com:2083/ (substitute "yourdomain.com" for your own domain name. eg. https://www.blazingfibre.net:2083/)
Note: if a security warning is displayed, this is normal - it's safe to click Continue, and add a permanent exception for this server if desired.
- Enter your username and password *
- Click the Login button
* Note: the username and password is given at the top of the welcome letter which was emailed to you when you opened your hosting account. Please contact us if you have mislaid this letter.
- Ensure to logout after every session. Ideally, close the browser completely.
- Try and avoid using the login on public machines (such as at internet cafes). These machines may be infected with software which will steal your password.
- Remember that the password is case-sensitive.
- See also: How to differentiate between a regular and Pro hosting account