check out our rates! |
• on-site support ... £60/hour
• no call-out fee *
• half-hour billing
Repairs and maintenance for Linux, FreeBSD and Windows servers in Dalston London UK
We'll keep this brief as if you're reading this you might want to get to the point: if your server has failed, or is failing, we can assist.
Why choose us? In a nutshell:
- We've been repairing PCs for 20 years. We have fixed more broken machines than we have had hot dinners.
- We completely understand your need to get your server back online, right now.
- We can provide repair outside office hours - late at night and/or weekends if necessary.
- We can fix Linux, FreeBSD and Windows servers.
- We provide IT services in areas across London - including Dalston
- We've successfully resolved all kinds of urgent, critical problems, including RAID failures, disk corruption, and hardware so flaky it needed refrigeration before we could get the data off it. Once we even repaired a cluster of servers over the telephone. We're rather good at isolating the problem, and then fixing it with what we'd like to think is surgical precision.
- As we're based in London, we can usually be onsite in the Dalston area in around an hour.
- Our pricing is reasonable - in fact it's our standard hourly pricing (see below).
A speedy, non-disruptive repair can make all the difference between an outage and a disaster. Contact us if you have an emergency (24x7x365).
Other services we provide in Dalston include:
Rates, fees and charges
- Our rate is £60/hour.
- Our minimum charge is 1 hour.
- We bill in half-hour intervals - this means, for example, that you won't need to pay for a full hour if you only use 15 minutes.
- We do not charge call-out fees, unless you request same-day service.
- The after-hours rate is applicable outside the hours of 09:00 to 18:00 GMT, or on weekends or public holidays.
- Support provided remotely is charged at the same hourly rate as work provided onsite.
Discounts may be available for larger projects.
* If you request our attendance on the same day you place your request, an Emergency Call-out Fee of £40 may be charged.