check out our rates! |
• on-site support ... £70/hour
• no call-out fee
• half-hour billing
Network administration for Linux, FreeBSD and Windows-based networks
Our onsite IT support service enables you to get on with business, while we manage your machines. This means you don't need to develop a support capability in-house, with all of the associated costs that entails. We can provide support on an ad-hoc basis, or as part of a service contract, and we can work either at your premises, or remotely (circumstances permitting).
We know that most businesses have a mix of old and new technology, from various vendors, of both hardware and software. We understand that they want their mix of technologies to work together. We can make this happen. We can help you get the most out of what you have, and help you integrate it with what you later acquire.
Server down? Please see our server repairs page.
Some of what we can do:
- networking - design and build, resource sharing, internet integration, remote access
- security - firewalls, patches, anti-malware, intrusion detection, encryption, password recovery
- backups - installation, reconfiguration, and disaster recovery
- servers - audit, installation, repairs, migration, cleanup, speed optimisation
- software - reconfiguration, upgrades, ongoing support, server-to-server relocation
- hardware - repairs and upgrades
- troubleshooting - are your machines running slowly, or crashing inexplicably?
- preventative maintenance - periodic "tune and lube" service for workstations
- remote monitoring - security, backups, servers and workstations
We can support Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, and FreeBSD, Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) and Windows servers.
Contact us to discuss your needs further.
Rates, fees and charges
- Our rate is £70/hour.
- Our minimum charge is 1 hour.
- We bill in half-hour intervals - this means, for example, that you won't need to pay for a full hour if you only use 15 minutes.
- We do not charge call-out fees, unless you request same-day service.
- The after-hours rate is applicable outside the hours of 09:00 to 18:00 GMT, or on weekends or public holidays.
- Support provided remotely is charged at the same hourly rate as work provided onsite.
- If you request that work should be commenced on the same day you order the work, an Emergency Call-out Fee may be charged.
Discounts may be available for larger projects.