Terms of Service and Acceptable Usage Policy
- These Terms of Service refer to Blazingfibre Limited (the Service Provider) and yourself (the Customer).
- The Customer may not utilise any product or service for any unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to, the posting of copyrighted or defamatory material, the posting of unsolicited commercial email (spam), or the posting of material likely to incite hatred or violence. If evidence of unlawful activity is found, implicated accounts may be terminated immediately, without notice or compensation to the Customer.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend, without notice or compensation to the Customer, any account found to be causing technical disruption to either our network or the internet.
- If an invoice becomes overdue, the Service Provider reserves the right to withhold transfer of services hosted by the Service Provider on behalf of the Customer, and/or deny access to data held by the Service Provider in relation to the Customer, without notice or compensation to the Customer, including, but not limited to, domain names, source code, login credentials, and configuration data, until the invoice is settled.
- Any and/or all services utilised by the Customer may be suspended, terminated, or otherwise disabled, as a result of the Customer's failure to pay. This action may be taken, at the Service Provider's discretion, after any invoice payable by the Customer becomes overdue for 60 days or more.
- Overdue invoices will result in credits being deducted from the Customer's Blazingfibre credits account, at a rate of 7.5% per 30-day period (please review our credits scheme for more information on this). The Service Provider also reserves the right to charge fees and interest on late payments, as laid out in the The Late Payments of Commercial Debts Act 1998 (as amended).
- Any third-party fees, including, but not limited to, bank and/or collection agency fees, incurred through the Customer's failure to pay will be charged to the Customer.
- The processing of any third-party fee incurred through the Customer's failure to pay will itself incur a 10-pound fee, which will also be charged to the Customer.
- Unless otherwise noted, all quotations and proposals expire 30 days from date of issue.
- Receipts will be issued on cleared funds only.
- All invoices, receipts, statements and other forms of official correspondence are sent via email. Paper copies of these documents may be requested, however a small handling and postage fee (currently £5) will be charged for each request.
- If a job is cancelled by the Customer prior to completion, or if the Customer fails to respond to queries concerning the job, or provide required data for the job, or in any other way, stalls completion of the job, for 30 days or more, the Customer becomes immediately liable for the time spent on the job, irrespective of its state of completion, and will be invoiced for this amount. The job may also be suspended, and a deposit required to continue, at the Service Provider's discretion.
- Expired accounts may be removed from the the Service Provider's servers after 60 days of inactivity.
- Terminated accounts may be removed from the Service Provider's servers immediately upon termination.
- If an account is removed from the Service Provider's servers, no backups of websites, email, databases, logs, files, settings or any other data will be made prior to removal. If, later, these need to be rebuilt, the cost of reconstruction will be charged to the Customer.
- The Three-Strikes Authentication Policy (below) applies to all requests for service.
- Although every effort is expended to ensure quality, products and services are supplied with warranty limited to correct, error-free operation. In the event of a fault, the full extent of liability to the Service Provider shall be the expedient repair of the fault. No warranty is either expressed or implied by the Service Provider as to the suitability or fitness of any particular product or service for any particular application or environment, including, but not limited to, circumstances where there is danger of injury, death, incarceration, public exposure of private information, and/or financial loss. The Service Provider does not guarantee the consistency, reliability or availability of any particular product or service, beyond the specifications stated in the marketing literature supporting those products and services, which may change from time to time without notice.
- No liability shall be borne by the Service Provider; indeed by utilising a product or service, the Customer agrees to indemnify and hold the Service Provider harmless for any damages arising directly or indirectly from the use, misuse, or inability to use that product or service, by any party.
- The Service Provider shall incur no liability in respect of any failure to perform, or for any delay in performing, any of its contractual obligations, attributable to any cause of whatever nature beyond its reasonable control, and no such failure shall constitute a breach of contract.
- Should any of these Terms of Service, or parts thereof, be found to be inapplicable, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the applicability, validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining Terms, or parts thereof, shall not be lessened or impaired.
- These Terms of Service may change from time to time without notice.
- These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of England.
Information for Rights Holders
- This information refers to Blazingfibre Limited (the Service Provider), customers of the Service Provider (the Customer), and yourself (the Rights Holder).
- In order to protect the Customer, the Service Provider, and the Rights Holder, the Service Provider requires formal notification of all alleged copyright infringements on the Service Provider's servers.
- If you, the Rights Holder, believe that the Customer has posted material which infringes your copyrights, please provide the required formal notification to the Service Provider via this Copyright Infringement Claim Form (PDF). Further instructions are provided on the form itself.
- Upon receiving a completed claim form, the Service Provider will immediately investigate the claim; this investigation may, at the sole discretion of the Service Provider, include suspension of access to the materials cited by Rights Holder on the claim form, and/or suspension of implicated accounts.
- If the Customer claims that your claim is invalid, and states their intention to continue to post the material, the Service Provider will immediately notify you, the Rights Holder, of this. If, within 14 days the Service Provider has not received formal notice from the Rights Holder of a commencement of legal action against the Customer, so as to prevent them from continuing to post the material, access to the material may, at the sole discretion of the Service Provider, be restored.
Three-Strikes Authentication Policy
- These terms refer to Blazingfibre Limited (the Service Provider), the customer you are claiming to represent (the Customer) and yourself.
- If you request work, but the Service Provider is unable to immediately establish your authority to order the work, the Service Provider will permit you three attempts to establish your authority.
- If the Service Provider declines three attempts by you to establish your authority, you will be required to further verify your identity, in addition to establishing your authority for the work you are requesting.
- Alternatively, if you decline three requests by the Service Provider to establish your authority, you will be required to further verify your identity, in addition to establishing your authority for the work you are requesting.
- Until your identity is successfully verified, all work requests by you will be rejected.
- When your identity is successfully verified, you will be permitted to resubmit work requests.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entered into by the Service Provider, except that required to verify your identity.
- To verify your identity, you will need to provide the Service Provider with copies of the documents below:
- photo ID (valid drivers' license or valid passport ONLY)
- proof of address - two recent bank statements, OR two recent utility bills from different companies (water, electricity, gas, telephone or council tax ONLY)
- proof of authority - payslip, or other proof of employment at the Customer, OR proof of directorship/ownership of the Customer (share register)
- signed declaration (this will be provided to you at the time)
- Your request for identity verification will be rejected if you do not enclose ALL the documents listed above.
- Your request for identity verification will be rejected if you do not provide ALL the documents on paper.
- Your request for identity verification will be rejected if you do not sign and date EVERY page.
- Your request for identity verification will be rejected if there is any inconsistency between any of the data on any of the documents you provide.
- Your request for identity verification will be rejected if there is any inconsistency between the names on any of the documents you provide and the name of the Customer.
- Your request for identity verification will be rejected if you provide an incomplete declaration, or if any of your documentation, including but not limited to the declaration, is altered or illegible.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse any request for identity verification, for any reason.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to request further documentation, as it sees fit.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to conduct further enquiries into your identity, as it sees fit, which may include credit history checks and/or company searches.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to pass any documentation you provide to its advisers, the Customer, and/or law enforcement agencies, as it deems necessary.
- The Service Provider shall be the sole arbiter of what shall constitute an attempt to establish your authority, and the validity of those attempts.
- The Service Provider shall be the sole arbiter of the success or failure of your request for identity verification.
- By submitting your request for identity verification, you signal your consent to the above terms.