Community outreach program
Blazingfibre.net is pleased to offer our services at a 50% discount, with the purpose of improving access to IT resources
to worthy causes in the community. The discount is available on the services listed below. Other services may also be available - please contact us with your request.
The conditions of membership in the outreach program are as follows:
- Members must be predominantly involved with at least one of the following groups. Please contact us if you feel your cause is worthy, but is not listed:
- open-source software
- Members must be predominantly non-profit. Members must either be a registered charity, or seeking only to cover costs. We may ask
for more information before making a decision.
- Members must display our unobtrusive "sponsored by" image on their websites (sample at top-right), subject to the following
- The image must be visible on your homepage (anywhere on the page).
- The image must link to our homepage - http://www.blazingfibre.net/
- The image must be displayed for as long as discounted services are provided. For example, if you obtain discounted website hosting for 1 year,
you must display the image for 1 year (commencing from the date of the invoice upon which the discounted services are listed). If you renew at
the discounted rate, you must continue to display the image. In the case of discounted support services (for example, PC repairs, network upgrades), you
must display the image for a period of 1 year (commencing from the date of the invoice upon which the discounted services are listed).
- The image must not be altered from original, in any way. In particular, it cannot be resized or recoloured.
- If we determine that you are not displaying the image as per the conditions above, we will email a request to correct the problem.
If the problem is not corrected within 30 days of the request, we will remove you from the outreach program.
The code below will place the image onto a webpage. It can be cut-and-pasted into the code of your website.
- Your compliance with the above conditions will be periodically reviewed. If we determine that your cause is no longer, in our view,
worthy of qualification in the outreach program, we will remove you from the program.
What happens if I am removed from the outreach program?
- You will be notified by email.
- Our normal rates will apply thereafter.
- Your account(s) (if any) will NOT be terminated, we will allow you to use the rest of your subscription period, and send a renewal invoice, at the end of the period, at the full price.
- We will consider an appeal.
Please note that there is no obligation on our part, at any time, to accept or retain your membership in the outreach program.